6.2 Hobbies of Highly Respected People
- They constantly invest in relationships and themselves. They invest in education, experience, overcoming new challenges, and they place their faith in the use of intangible investments and their long-term payoffs.
- Qualified prospects call them. They are a source of value. They give value first and as a result are seen as experts in their field. Note: this hobby requires a sense of abundance and not scarcity of knowledge.
- They have integrity. They know they will succeed in the long-term so there is no need to take short-term shortcuts that could spoil their hard work in the past.
- Excellence. Forget the competition and aim for excellence on your own terms focusing on the customer.
- Highly respected people are hard workers. There are no shortcuts, no free lunch. Highly respected people act like famous or rich business people did on their way up the ladder to success, not how they act now that they have their own t.v. show or 3 private jets.
- Highly respected people are usually good writing or speakers. Being able to professionally and clearly communicate your ideas is critical in most fields. Learning how to do this better can be an asset for you to utilize every day.
Articles Related to 6.2 Hobbies of Highly Respected People