Hedge Funds FAQ
Common Questions On Hedge Funds
Do you help start or launch hedge funds?
- I am happy to help you network as possible, but my full time job is acting as a third party marketer not hedge fund startup consultant. If you need prime brokerage, website development, office space, additional hedge fund employees or marketing consulting let me know and I can provide you with a contacts who are experts within these niches and are always working with hedge funds.
How many hedge funds are there?
- Please see this article on "Hedge Fund Industry Basics"
- Please see this recent Q & A article: "Establish Hedge Fund"
Do you know of any open hedge fund jobs?
- Sometimes. That is the easy answer. The truth is I just don't have time to be a full time hedge funds recruiter or placement agent in the industry for everyone that is seeking help...but I want to help as I can. One way I try to help is by writing several articles on hedge fund jobs within this blog. I am also hoping create a hedge fund jobs board up sometime here in March and I already have posted lists hedge fund recruiters and available hedge fund employees, so I hope that will help connect everyone.
Where can I find a list of hedge funds or database of fund of hedge funds?
- Who Can Invest in Hedge Funds?
- What is a Long Position?
- What is a Prime Broker?
- What is a Short Position?
- What is an Event Driven Hedge Fund?
- How does the Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) Designation compare to other financial designations?
- What is the best major to complete in school to work in the hedge fund industry?
Tags: Hedge Funds, Hedge Funds FAQ, Hedge Funds Frequently Asked Quetsions, Hedge Funds Information, Information on Hedge Funds, Hedge Funds Questions, Hedge Funds Articles, Hedge Funds Industry Information, Hedge Fund of Hedge Funds, HedgeFunds, Hege Funds, Hedge Funds Articles
Link to This Resource: Hedge Fundshttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/03/hedge-funds.html