Hedge Funds in California
Hedge Fund Managers in CaliforniaSomeone from the Hedge Fund Group (HFG) recently sent me this list below of hedge fund managers based in California. This list will be added later today to the current California Hedge Fund Guide. This list is not exhaustive, this is not a recommendation to invest in these funds and this list is not guaranteed to be up to date either. Some of these hedge funds may no longer be in operation.
- Analytic Investment Managment, Inc.
- Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- Ares Management
- Ascend Capital, L.L.C.
- Canyon Capital Adivsors, L.L.C.
- Clados Management, L.L.C.
- Context Capital Management, LLC
- Criterion Capital Management
- Gilbert Global Equity Capital
- Guggenheim Partners, L.L.C.
- Husic Capital Management
- Ivory Investment Management, L.P.
- Los Angeles Avengers
- Macke Asset Management
- Mellon Capital Management Corp
- North Point Advisors
- NWQ Investments
- Oaktree Capital Management, L.L.C.
- OMT Capital Management
- Origin Capital Management, L.L.C.
- Pacific Alternative Asset Management Co.
- Robeco Boston Partners Asset Management
- Seasons Capital Management
- SG Cowen & Co.
- Sierra Ventures
- Soros Fund Management
- Standard Pacific Capital, L.L.C.
- Stonnington Group, L.L.C.
- Strata Capital Management
- Tremblant-Trident, L.L.P.
- Zazove Associates
Subscribe To this Blog via Email | Or RSS
Articles related to Hedge Funds in California:
- California Hedge Fund Guide
- San Francisco Hedge Fund Guide
- New York Hedge Fund Guide
- Denmark Hedge Fund Guide
- Switzerland Hedge Fund Guide
- Russian Hedge Fund Guide
- South Africa Hedge Fund Guide
- Mexico Hedge Fund Guide
- Canada Hedge Fund Guide
- Texas Hedge Fund Guide
Tags: Hedge Funds in California, Hedge Fund Managers in California, Hedge Fund in California, Californian Hedge Fund Managers, CA hedge Fund, CA Hedge Funds, Hedge Funds Los Angeles CA, San Diego, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Barbara, Southern California, Northern California
Link to This Resource: Hedge Funds in Californiahttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/09/hedge-funds-in-california.html