Hedge Fund Guide - Mexico
Guide to Hedge Funds in Mexico
Here is a short collection of articles on the hedge fund industry in Mexico. I am always looking for more valuable online tools and resources to add to these geographical hedge fund guides to the hedge fund industry. If you have a white paper or PowerPoint that I can include here please send me an email and I will post it for everyone's benefit.
- This PowerPoint Presentation presents some of the legal challenges facing by the foreign investment in Latin American countries such as Mexico . Topics been discussed include Holding Company Jurisdiction, Financing Structure, and taxation issues.
- Hedge Funds in Latin America. This article describes the recent development in the Latin American countries including Mexico.
- Hedge Funds Eye Mexico Amid US Subprime Woes. As U.S. continue to suffer from the weakening of U.S. housing market, Mexican mortgage-backed bonds are attracting growing interest from foreign hedge funds. The paying yields of these securities can be as much as 2 percentage points above the comparable U.S. Treasuries.
- This special report published by the hedgeweek summarized recent development of hedge fund investment in the Latin American Countries such as Mexico. In addition, it also analyzed potential risks (economic and political stability) and upsides (fast growth, economic recovery) of investing in these regions.
- Latin America’s Virtuous Circle. This article briefly analyzed the recent political and economic trend of these Latin American countries and how would it contribute to the growth of hedge fund industry in these regions, with special emphasis in countries such as Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela and Brazil.
- This downloadable PDF report provides special insights and advices for creditors, hedge funds and foreign investor to profit from new Latin American Bankruptcy and Workout Rules.
- This Powerpoint presentation details on the process of cross-border lending between Mexico and U.S.
- This article lists some of the legal challenges confronting the private capital investors in Mexico. The problems include complication in how to structure private equity investment, corporate governance matters, and other regulatory issues.
- Latin Managers Extend Appeal to Attract Offshore Investors. This article reports the recent trend in the development of hedge fund in Latin America, including areas within Mexico such as Mexico City. Over the past few years, the steady growth of region’s economy and its relatively stable political environment has also led to the expansion of its hedge fund industry and become more appeal to offshore investors.
- Interesting article detailing three worthwhile investments in Mexico
- Opportunity in the Latin America, Mexico region for hedge funds
- This report (composed by Credit Suisse) explores emerging markets trends in the hedge fund industry. In order to track the performance of these emerging market funds, Credit Suisse developed Tremont Emerging Markets Hedge Fund Index (“HEDG Emerging Markets”) as a measuring benchmark.
- Another article describing the attraction of hedge funds to Mexico and some Latin American countries
- Article: Hedge funds targets instutions
- This PowerPoint Presentation compares and contrasts the financial system between U.S. and Latin American Countries. The touched issues include different ownership structure, governance transparency, monetary policy, and the role of private equity in the Latin American/U.S. Capital Market.
- Hedge Funds World LatAm has cemented its position as the benchmark event for the Latin American hedge fund industry. It has attracted over 370 participants in 2007 and the interest just keeps growing.
- List of worldwide hedge fund conferences.
Subscribe To this Blog via Email | Or RSS
Articles related to Hedge Fund Mexico:
- New York Hedge Fund Guide
- Russian Hedge Fund Guide
- Canada Hedge Fund Guide
- Texas Hedge Fund Guide
- San Francisco Hedge Fund Guide
- California Hedge Fund Guide
- London Hedge Fund Guide
- Chicago Hedge Fund Guide
- European Hedge Fund Guide
- Singapore Hedge Fund guide
Tags: Hedge Fund Mexico, Hedge Funds in Mexico, Mexican Hedge Funds, Mexico City Hedge Funds, Fund Mexico, Investment Funds in Mexico, Investment Manager in Mexico, Money Managers in Mexico, Mexico Hedge Fund Managers, Money Management, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Ecatepec, Nezahualcoyotl, Puebla, Monterrey, Tijuana, Ciudad Juárez, Leon