Hedge Fund Group (HFG)
Hedge Fund Group Sees Rapid Growth
Other threads you may be interested in keeping an eye on include:
- We will continue to build our Board of Advisors which consists mainly of hedge funds and fund of hedge funds. We currently have 22 funds on the Board.
- We will join forces with other hedge fund associations and law groups to hold networking events in 5 major cities where there is a high concentration of hedge funds.
- We will select a couple of breakfast and lunch designations in New York where members can always mingle and meet others in a easy casual fashion.
- A monthly newsletter will begin going out announcing industry-wide networking events regardless of whether they are organized directly through our group or not.
- We will continue to develop the Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) Designation Program.
- We are looking for additional ways that we could expand this group and make it more valuable for everyone involved. If you have some ideas please email them to Richard Wilson at Richard@RichardCWilson.com.
- Regardless of where it goes I would like to always stress that the group is a place where everyone is welcome and advice is freely given for the benefit of the group or a group member. If you are looking to be close vested or spamy please keep moving along.
As always please feel free to reprint or forward this post along to anyone who might be interested in learning more about networking in the hedge fund industry.
Subscribe To this Blog via RSS Or By Email
- Hedge Fund Group Launch Announcement
- Hedge Fund Networking
- Top Hedge Funds
- Fund of Hedge Funds
- Investment Certification
- Prime Brokers
- Hedge Funds
Permanent Link: Hedge Fund Group Seeing Rapid Growth
Related Terms: Hedge Fund Group, Hedge Fund Groups, Hedge Fund Networking Group, HFG, Hedge Fund Group (HFG), Join Hedge Fund Group, HFG, Hedge Fund Industry Group, Hedge Fund Linkedin.com Group, Linkedin Hedge Fund Group
Link to This Resource: Hedge Fund Group (HFG) Seeing Rapid Growthhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/01/hedge-fund-group-seeing-rapid-growth.html