Andrew Lo and The Economy | VideoHere is a short video on the economy and hedge funds. Andrew Lo is one of the professionals speaking within this video, Lo is a professor at MIT and fund manager.
Within this video these professionals discuss how we are still in a recession but we are seeing glimmers of hope within the mortgage and manufacturing areas. In 2010 there may be enough momentum to pick up the economy and lift it out of the depression. This is a good video because they include professionals who consider psychology, the feeling of loss in society along with hard numbers, something not usually seen. If you are viewing this article through our daily hedge fund email newsletter please click here now to watch the embedded video below.
View over 100 free videos within our Hedge Fund Video Library
Related to Andrew Lo and The Economy | Video
- Hedge Fund Business Model Discussion Video
- Hedge Funds Caused the Depression
- Hedge Fund Spinouts & Bank Updates
- Hedge Fund Video Series | Quick Summary Update
- Private Equity Regulation in Europe and America
- Investor Questions for Hedge Funds
- Hedge Fund Losses and Closures in 2008 2009
- Top Hedge Fund Video News Clips