Hedge Funds Caused the Depression
Here is a short video on the current state of the hedge fund industry. This wealth management professional blames hedge funds for the volatility seen in the markets these past few months. He also believes that since hedge funds lost most of their assets the market is starting to recover. I believe this assessment is 95% false and mistakes correlation for causation... but it is interesting to hear the views of others. If you are viewing this article via our daily hedge fund newsletter please click here to watch the embedded video below.
View over 100 videos on hedge funds within our Hedge Fund Video Library.
Related to Hedge Funds Caused the Depression
- Hedge Fund Compensation Report
- The Hedge Fund Industry - Video Update
- Building a Hedge Fund How to Start A Hedge Fund
- Hedge Fund Asset Selling & Loss of Leverage
- Understanding Hedge Funds Video Definition
- Hedge Funds Shutting Down Managers Closing Door
- Wall Street Crash of 1929 1 Hour Video
- Pershing Square Capital Management Bill Ackman Interview