Hedge Fund Video SeriesHere are a series of videos on hedge funds which came out this week. The first video below discusses the state of the hedge fund industry, pending hedge fund related regulations, and possible adjustments to the taxes hedge fund managers must pay on their performance gains. If you are viewing this article via our daily Hedge Fund Newsletter you will need to click here to view these embedded videos below.
This next video below is on hedge fund performance and on how hedge funds now once again turning a profit. The video also discusses which strategies are doing well this year. The best strategies in March were the Equity Hedge Strategies and Relative Value Strategies, the worst performance was seen by Macro strategies.
The next video discusses how there are some positive signs for the hedge fund industry, in March aggregate hedge funds returns turned positive and redemptions have started to slow.
View over 100 additional free videos within our Hedge Fund Video Library
Related to Hedge Fund Video Series | Quick Summary Update
- What To Know About Hedge Funds
- Hugh Hendry Eclectica Asset Management Interview
- Obama Hedge Fund Regulation 2009 2010 2011
- Hedge Fund Macro Fund Performance Video
- Mark Fuchs Interview on Hedge Funds
- How to Have a Positive Attitude
- Hedge Fund Business Model Discussion Video
- Private Equity Regulation in Europe and America
- Investor Questions for Hedge Funds