Sr. Investment Mgr.
Senior Investment Manager Position Open
Below please find a job just added to the Hedge Fund Job Listings section of HedgeFundBlogger.com.
Senior Investment Manager
Our client was founded 25 years ago. They deliver comprehensive fee-based financial planning services to high net worth individuals and business owners. Their success has made them a rapidly growing organization with hundreds of employees and thousands of clients. They have significant capabilities in management and design, including full in-house legal and investment teams which allow them to cover all the financial disciplines. This growing company is looking for an experienced Senior Investment Manager to join its profitable team. This is a highly visible position for growth with this strong company.
- Senior member of the investment team supporting high end financial planning firms.
- Able to work effectively with high end Financial Planners and clients.
- Must have strong leadership skills, engaging personality, and an executive presence.
- Managed separate accounts and there implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Portfolio Theory and its implementation are critical.
- In depth knowledge and experience with a wide variety of financial products, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETF’s, Annuities, and Fund Hedge Funds.
- Experience in design and able to work with portfolio design software.
- CFA, MBA, and minimum of 10 years of experience.
- REPORTS TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
- COMPENSATION: Base salary range $175,000 + Bonus and full benefits.
- LOCATION: Northern NJ
We specialize in financial service recruiting www.cwl-inc.com
Related to Senior Investment Manager Position Open
- Careers & Employment Guide
- Legal & Compliance Jobs
- Marketing, Sales & Investor Relations Jobs
- Analyst & Due Diligence Positions
- Portfolio Management Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Jobs
Link to This Resource: Senior Investment Manager Position Openhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2009/03/senior-investment-manager-position-open.html