Finance and Accounting Jobs
Finance and Accounting Hedge Fund JobsPlease see below for open finance and accounting positions within the hedge fund industry. We currently have two positions list here for a Hedge Fund Accountant & Hedge Fund Operations Associate.
Position #1: Hedge Funds Operations Associate
- Job Description: Calculation of collateral requirements for OTC derivatives, Reconciliation of valuations and collateral posted for various OTC transactions, Products include IRS, CDS/CDX, ABX, MBX, TRS, Equity Swaps, Provide instructions to settlements for collateral movements, payments and receipts,interact with counterparties, banks and prime brokers to retrieve information and resolve breaks, daily position reconciliations between the fund and counterparties, processing trades and trade confirmation for OTC activities,backup to other operations staff supporting wire transfers, trade settlements (cash and OTC)
- Required Experience: 2 Years experience at a Financial Services firm (commercial or investment bank, asset manager etc.), OTC Derivative Collateral experience,Working knowledge of valuations, Bachelor’s degree from accredited university/college, Strong knowledge of Excel,Experience with Cash and Position reconciliations>Compensation: $60K-90K + Bonus
Position #2: OTC Middle Office Associate (3.5 Billion AUM Hedge Fund)
A large and successful hedge fund is looking for a flexible hard working individual to support the trading team. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, and strong time management skills. Will also have experience in credit middle office through a Middle Office / Trade support role at an investment bank or similar role at a buy side organization.
- Job Description: Affirmation of all credit transactions with market counterparties. Monitoring transaction interface, T-Zero to ensure all trades are fully processed. Be the point person for all credit trade related issues in New York. Liaison with Prime Brokerage on intermediated transactions. Fulfilling novation protocol requirements when required. Reconciling positions with Prime Broker vs. daily trade activity. Respond to reconciliations team with information regarding positions or cash breaks relating to credit transactions. Responsible for daily reconciliation of p/l. Ad Hoc reporting requirements, such as monthly MIS.
- Required Experience: Knowledge of the following OTC products: Single name and Sovereign CDS, CDS Index and Tranches
Not interested in these positions but interested in looking at other open hedge fund jobs? Please see HedgeFundBlogger.com's Hedge Fund Job Listings page.
Articles related to Finance and Accounting Jobs: 1. Portfolio Management Jobs
2. Finance and Accounting Jobs
3. Compliance Jobs
4. Hedge Fund Jobs
5. Hedge Fund Employment Guide
6. Marketing Sales Jobs
7. Hedge Fund Marketing Job
Tags: Finance and Accounting Jobs, Hedge Fund Finance Job, Hedge Fund Accountant Job, Hedge Fund Finance Jobs, Accounting jobs at hedge funds, finance jobs at hedge funds, alternative investment accounting and finance jobs