Hedge Fund Administrator
5 Questions Hedge Fund Administrator Questionsdue diligence questions to ask when selecting a hedge fund administrator:
- What is your client or hedge fund relationship history/service track record?
- What is the range of assets under your management--what is the largest and smallest client AUA (assets under administration)?
- What are the most common hedge fund strategies serviced?
- What is your client service model?
- Can I have a list of your references--including clients, prime brokers?
Articles Related to Top 5 Hedge Fund Administrator Questions
1. What Are Hedge Fund Administrators?
2. Hedge Fund Administrators
3. Prime Brokers
4. Hedge Fund Auditors
5. Commercial Real Estate Brokers
6. Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
7. Hedge Funds and Private Equity
8. Third Party Marketing
Permanent Link: Hedge Fund Administrator
Tags: Hedge Fund Administrator, hedge fund administration, hedge fund administrators, hedge funds administrator, hedge funds administrators, hedge funds administration
Link to This Resource: Hedge Fund Administratorhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/04/hedge-fund-administrator.html