Spot Rate Definition
Spot Rate Glossary Definition
(1) The current exchange rate for trading a currency in the open market. The rate is expressed as the conversion of foreign into base currency.
(2) The theoretical yield on a zero-coupon Treasury security.
Free Daily Hedge Fund Newsletter
Related to Spot Rate Definition:
- Geographical Hedge Fund Guides
- Hedge Fund Database
- Hedge Fund Administrator
- Hedge Fund Attorneys andLawyers
- Investment Book
- Hedge Fund Terms and Definitions
- Hedge Fund Tracker Tool
- Financial Certification
- Hedge Fund Forum
Tags: Spot Rate Definition, FX Spot Rate Definition, Equities Spot Rate Definition, What is a Spot Rate