Investment Book

Investment Book

Investment Book on Hedge Funds

Investment Book, Investments Book, Investment BooksIn 1 week I will be updating my free investment book on hedge funds - The Hedge Fund Blog Book. So far this book has had over 7,000 downloads. Once it reaches 100,000 I will publish a "real book" in paper back form.



I am looking for more tips and short interview pieces with industry experts. If you have been in the industry for 7 or 10+ years I could appreciate any lists of:
To submit these or other pieces of wisdom please email me at Richard@HedgeFundGroup.org and I will include most submitted pieces here on my blog and then also within the next version of the Hedge Fund Blog Book.

To download the book for free now please visit http://hedgefundsbook.com

- Richard

Subscribe To this Blog via Email | Or RSS

Articles related to Investment Book:

1. Top 10 Hedge Fund Books
2. Investment Book Reviews
3. The Black Swan by Nassim Taleb
4. Running Money by Andy Kessler
5. An American Hedge Fund by Tim Sykes
6. Hedge Me by Claude Schwab
7. Hedge Fund Blog Book by Richard Wilson
8. The Strangest Secret
9. Psychology Of Influence by Robert Cialdini
10. Rainmaker

Permanent Link: Investment Book

Tags: Investment Book, Investments Book, Investment Books, Book on investments, Investment e book, Investment e-book, free investment book, free book on investmetns