Birthday Request

Birthday Request



Hedge Fund Blog Birthday RequestToday is my birthday and instead of defining a term, strategy or commenting on an interesting hedge fund due diligence article I would simply like to step back and get some straight from the hip feedback from you, my reader. If you have 20 seconds to spare could you send me 2 sentences answering the following 3 questions? ( Richard@RichardCWilson.com )

  1. What is missing from my hedge fund blog?

  2. What should I stop doing?

  3. What should I never stop doing?

Thank you very much for your help and support. Interacting with everyone from hedge fund managers in Vietnam to prime brokers in San Francisco is what makes this fun. I appreciate the feedback. My email address is Richard@RichardCWilson.com.

- Richard

Subscribe To this Blog via Email Or RSS

Related Articles:

1. Hedge Fund Due Diligence
2. Hedge Fund Strategy
3. Hedge Fund Terms
4. Hedge Fund Marketing
5. Hedge Fund Group (HFG)

Permanent Link: Birthday Request

Tags: Birthday Request