Madrid, Spain Hedge Funds & Family Offices

Madrid, Spain Hedge Funds and Family Offices

I am in Madrid, Spain right now recording video content for our finance related training programs on hedge funds, family offices, and capital raising.

If you are running a family office, hedge fund, or seed capital platform and you are based in Madrid please let me know and we can meet up while I am in town. I'm staying in city center so we should be able to easily meet up at your offices or for an afternoon coffee one day.  Not sure if you want to meet? Here is my bio for more information on who I am and what our team is trying to do.

Email me to find a time to meet up at Richard@HedgeFundGroup.org





If you are not based in Madrid but would like to explore what we do please check out our Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) designation, our hedge fund startup e-book, our hedge fund e-book, and our Family Offices.com website.

 Related to: Hedge Fund Update

Tags: hedge funds based in Madrid spain, family offices based in Madrid, the family office and hedge fund industry in Madrid, hedge fund managers who work in Madrid