- About HedgeFundBlogger.com - Each day we write multiple articles on the hedge fund industry and family offices. Ninety percent of what we write are straightforward educational pieces on hedge fund strategies, capital raising tips, terms & definitions, trends, book reviews and interviews. The reason our sites are popular is that we have produced over 10,000 pieces of content including over 1,000 videos, and we give more of it away for free than anyone else.
- Want to keep in touch on Linkedin.com? Connect with me here.
- Capital Raising & Other Services: We provide a wide variety of capital raising tools, hedge fund marketing workshops, and training programs. Here are our most popular resources: Hedge Fund Marketing Mechanics Video Training Program, Family Office Directory, and our Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) designation program. Learn about all of our capital raising resources here.
- Online Hedge Fund Training: If you haven't already make sure you get a copy of our free book on hedge funds, you can pick that up at here: http://HedgeFundsBook.com. The Hedge Fund Group offers the #1 hedge fund training and certification program called the Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) Designation. Over 1,300 professionals have joined the CHP program to date. This is the only online certification and training program offered exclusively for hedge fund professionals - http://HedgeFundCertification.com.
- Speaking and Consulting - I have spoken at over 50 conferences and workshops and I have served as chairman several times for half days and full day events. I recently served as the full day chairman for a Zurich based finance conference and earlier this year was the opening day chairman for GAIM 2011 the largest and oldest alternative investments conference in Europe. If you are interested in hiring me to speak at a conference or event please contact me at Richard@HedgeFundGroup.org. In terms of consulting, our team is very busy right now so I am only accepting a maximum of three new clients a year and only two types of clients, $100,000 one year projects and three year board of advisory positions at $2,797/month on retainer.
- Family Office Industry Work: Many of you may know me from my work in the family office space where we run the #1 most popular website in the industry, live family office training workshops, a family office database/directory. Directly advise families through our Single Family Office Advisors and Billionaire Family Office divisions. To download my free report on family offices and two free chapters form my book as wel please complete the form at http://FamilyOfficeReport.com
- Please subscribe to my blog to read my new hedge fund articles each morning via email. Also, please introduce yourself and let me know what you need and I would be happy to help to connect you with the right people or resources. I love networking and truly believe that if you freely give away your knowledge and lessons you have learned in business others will come to your aide when you need a favor or would like to form a business partnership. How can I help you? To learn more about the areas I work in please click here or email me at HedgeFundBlogger @ Gmail.com
I have 7 books, a Hedge Fund Training Manual, The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent, The Hedge Fund Blog Book and Rainmaker a few of them. The Hedge Fund Blog Book is a collection of my blog posts downloadble for free at HedgeFundsBook.com. Rainmaker is a negotiation and sales book for investment professionals available in electronic, paperback and hardback form at Rainmaker.ws.
I have also had my articles picked up and used by Reuters, Fox Business News, HedgeCo, Hedge Fund Daily, Nielsons, Wealth Management Exchange, Investopedia.com and a couple dozen niche financial and investment focused blogs and email newsletters.
- Hedge Fund Career Advice
- Hedge Fund Startup Tips and Tricks
- What is a Family Office?
- Third Party Marketing Trends & Insights
- Hedge Funds - Kings of the Jungle
- Hedge Fund Jobs
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Top 5 Hedge Fund Strategies
- Hedge Funds
- What is a Hedge Fund?
- High Net Worth Investors
- Hedge Fund News
- Hedge Fund Job Advice
- Top 50 US Hedge Fund Groups
- Hedge Fund Industry Review (Q3 07)
- Hedge Funds Face Financial Ruin!
- Hedge Fund Performance
- Hedge Fund Employment
- Investment Book Reviews
- Hedge Fund Due Diligence
- Hedge Fund Terms
- Hedge Fund Strategy
fantastic. The flow and the contents are highly helpful and this helps to
understand the basics and also the current market trends in the Hedge
Fund industry. Highly appreciate your flow of thoughts and the way the book is
structured. Thanks & regards, Jegadish"
info for those of us trying to crack the "secret society".
Link to This Resource: Richard Wilson | Personal Biohttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/02/richard-wilson.html