Tony Chedraoui Fund
Tony Chedraoui, who used to run the The Deephaven European Event Fund, has started up Tyrus Capital, a global hedge fund that will focus on trading events, such as merger deals.
Mr Chedraoui is expected to attract strong interest from backers and investors, said investment advisers. This is because the Deephaven European Event Fund, which last year won the EuroHedge award for best performance in 2008, managed to weather the financial crisis to rise by around 17.31pc. The average event-driven fund was down 14.91pc in 2008, according to the HSBC index. Source
Related to Tony Chedraoui Hedge Fund: Event Driven
- Hedge Fund Logo | Branding Help
- 4 Steps to Investor Pipeline Development
- This is Bad News: There is NO Magic Bullet
- Third Party Marketing Ban | A New Trend?
- Hedge Fund Public Relations
- Alternative Investment Marketing & Sales
- Hedge Fund Marketing Licensing Requirements
Link to This Resource: Tony Chedraoui Hedge Fund: Event Drivenhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2009/09/tony-chedraoui-hedge-fund-event-driven.html