Hedge Fund Operations
Hedge Fund Operations Job
We have just added a new available operations position within the Hedge Fund Job Listings section of our Hedge Fund Career Guide. If you have an additional position to post on our website please email us at Richard@HedgeFundGroup.org.
Please see below to learn more about this open operations associate position:
Open Position #1: Hedge Fund Operations Associate (South Orange County)
Established investment management organization seeks candidate for challenging
position in operations.
Position supports investment management team. Requires organized individual to handle
trade settlements, account reconciliation, trade input and verification, daily interaction
with custodial banks by email and phone, run morning reports for investment team,
account balancing daily and maintain bank and delivery instructions.
The person in this challenging role acts as the firm’s liaison to custodian banks and dealer
trading desks. Excellent opportunity for a team-oriented candidate seeking daily
interaction with portfolio management team and exposure to fixed income and
Candidate must demonstrate the following requirements:
- Strong communication, time management and organizations skills.
- Able to perform effectively in a fast passed environment recognizing the importance of teamwork.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient with Excel. Ability to navigate custodian based websites. Must be willing to learn customized accounting program.
- Detail oriented, comfortable with numbers and have a resourceful, take-charge attitude.
dental, vision and retirement.
Related to Hedge Fund Operations Job Opening
- Careers & Employment Guide
- Hedge Fund Job Listings
- Legal & Compliance Jobs
- Marketing, Sales & Investor Relations Jobs
- Analyst & Due Diligence Positions
- Portfolio Management Jobs
- Finance and Accounting Jobs
Link to This Resource: Hedge Fund Operations Job Openinghttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2009/01/hedge-fund-operations-job-opening.html