Lahde Closes Short Credit FundUpdate: Read Andrew Lahde's letter to investors here: Andrew Lahde | Hedge Fund Closure Letter to Investors
Andrew Lahde’s hedge funds have known nothing but success, but even the man who has regularly produced triple- and quadruple-digit returns for his investors is spooked by the Wall Street turmoil.
Lahde Capital told investors last week that it was shuttering its 10-month-old Short Credit Fund because the dangers of a bank collapse are too high. The fund’s strategy focused on betting against the debt of banks and broker/dealers.
“While we concede there are additional opportunities in this episode of crisis and uncertainty, we have concluded that those opportunities are far outweighed by the risks attendant in the use of the over-the-counter derivative market,” he wrote. source.
Quick Link: Read Additional Letters to Investors by clicking here.
Want to read more hedge fund manager notes? See our Hedge Fund Tracker Tool for dozens of them.
Free Daily Hedge Fund Newsletter
Related to Andrew Lahde:
- Top 52 Most Popular Articles
- Hedge Fund Tracker Tool
- Highland Capital Management | Hedge Fund Notes
- Drake Capital Management LLC | Hedge Fund Notes
- Farallon Capital Management Partners LP
- Diapason Commodities Management SA | Commodity Management
- Tantallon Capital | Hedge Fund Closure Notes
- Cerberus Capital Management LP | Hedge Fund Notes, Performance & News
- R3 Capital Partners LP | Hedge Fund Tracker Notes
- Salida Capital | Hedge Fund Notes, Performance & News
- Och Ziff Capital Management Group
- Powe Capital Management LP | Rory Powe
- Absolute Capital Management | Jonathan Treacher
- The Blackstone Group | Kailix Advisors
Tags: Andrew Lahde, over-the-counter derivative market, Short Credit fund, Andrew, Lahde, Andrew Lahde Hedge Fund Managers, Andrew Lahde Hedge Fund, Andrew Lahde Capital