Film Funding

Film Funding

Hedge Fund Film / Movie Funding

Film FundingDoes anyone have a list of hedge funds whose investment strategy is to invest in film funding projects? I have only met one of these types of hedge fund managers in the past and not sure many of them even exist.

I have gotten a few dozen emails from producers and studios who ask me if these types of hedge funds exist. I thought there might be a few hedge fund managers based in LA who fund films. If you know or have a list my email is Richard@Richardcwilson.com

- Richard

Subscribe To this Blog via Email | Or RSS

Articles Related to Film Funding

1. Hedge fund strategies
2. Hedge Fund Terms
3. Hedge Fund Strategy
4. Hedge Fund Jobs
5. Hedge Fund Managers

Permanent Link: Film Funding

Tags: Film Funding, independent film funding, film fund, short film funding, movie funding, documentary film funding, funding for film, movie funds, film grants, funding movies