Stock Trading Volume
Stock Trading Volume Definition
(1) The aggregate number of shares traded during a given period.
(2) The daily number of shares of a security that change hands between a buyer and a seller.
Free Daily Hedge Fund Newsletter
Related to Stock Trading Volume:
- Geographical Hedge Fund Guides
- Hedge Fund Database
- Hedge Fund Administrator
- Hedge Fund Attorneys andLawyers
- Investment Book
- Hedge Fund Terms and Definitions
- Hedge Fund Tracker Tool
- Financial Certification
- Hedge Fund Forum
Tags: Stock Trading Volume, Stock Volume, Stock Trading, Trading Volume, Volume of stock market trading, volume of stock trading, volume of market trading