Redemption Price Definition
(1) For bonds, the price at which a bond may be redeemed before maturity at the option of the issuing company.
(2) For stocks, the price the company must pay to call in certain types of preferred stock.
Related to Redemption Price:
- Geographical Hedge Fund Guides
- Hedge Fund Database
- Hedge Fund Administrator
- Hedge Fund Attorneys andLawyers
- Investment Book
- Hedge Fund Terms and Definitions
- Hedge Fund Tracker Tool
- Financial Certification
- Hedge Fund Forum
Tags: Redemption Price, Stock Redemption Price, Bond Redemption Price, Cost of Redemption, The Cost of Redemption, Bond Redemption Prices, Stock Redemption Prices, Market Redemption