Hedge Fund Conference Speaker & Chairman: Richard C. Wilson

I have been a speaker or chairman at over 50 hedge fund events.  I have dedicated myself to becoming a top speaker on hedge funds and alternative investments and I have engaged a few of the top speaking coaches in the world in that process.

If you need someone experienced in speaking at alternative investment conferences and presenting who is confident, and focused on providing value instead of pitching an offering please consider booking me for that responsibility. 

To book me for your next hedge fund or investment conference, or to read 25+ reasons why we should work together for your next conference please click here.






Tags: hedge fund conference speaker, speaker at a hedge fund conference, top hedge fund speakers, alternative investment speakers, speaker on alternative investments, capital raising speaker