Workshop Trainers Include:
- John Jonson, Capricorn Investment Group, LLC ($5B Multi-Family Office) [LA Workshop]
- Paul Tramontano, Constelaltion Wealth Advisors (Top 30 Multi-Family Office) [NYC Workshop]
- Jonathan Bergman, TAG Associates, LLC (Top 30 Multi-Family Office) [NYC Workshop]
- Richard C. Wilson, Family Offices Group (#1 Family Office Association) [LA & NYC Workshops]
- Michael Connor, Consolidated Investment Group ($1B+ Single Family Office) [NYC Workshop]
- John Bishop, Bishop Office, LLC (Single Family Office) [LA & NYC Workshops]
- Lee Hauser, PhD., First Foundation (Multi-Family Office) [LA Workshop]
Download the Workshop Brochure PDFs for May 10th in Los Angeles (Gateway Sheraton LAX Hotel) or June 7th in New York (Harvard Club of NYC)
Benefits of Attending One or Both of These Family Office Training Workshops:
1) Get trained directly from $1B+ single family offices and top 50 multi-family office executives on how family offices invest and work with investment funds. Learn about and take advantage of the rapidly growing family office industry and how your hedge fund can partner with family offices.
2) Connect face-to-face with peers, ultra-wealthy families, and family offices that you can share insights and form business relationships. (From our last family office workshop, negotiations are under way for three joint venture deals worth 7 and 8 figure potential.)
3) Come away with the top 20 fund management selection criteria that most family offices apply to their fund manager research process. Plus, listen to a presentation on quick character analysis tools you can use to evaluate potential business partners, investors, or fund manager executives.
Where: The Los Angeles workshop is being held at the Gateway Sheraton LAX, just a shuttle ride away from the LAX International Airport at 6101 Century Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90045 (310) 642-1111.
The New York workshop is being held in The Harvard Club of New York, right in midtown at 35 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036 Phone: 212.840.6600
When: 9AM to 5PM on Friday May 10th, 2013 in Los Angeles (Sheraton) or Friday June 7th in New York (Harvard Club) Includes: Fully Catered Breakfast, Lunch, and Networking Session
Training Agenda: To review the training agenda for each of these two family office workshops please see page 2 of our brochures for Los Angeles and New York.
Exclusive Resources FREE With Admission:
|30 Hours of Audio Interviews With Family Office Executives: Each participant is given free, lifetime access to the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) training platform, which includes more than 300 video modules and over 30 hours of audio interviews with top family office executives from around the world. (Alone, this resource is worth $995.)|
|Free Family Office Book: Each participant will be given a free copy of “The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent” to reference during the event and take home at the end of the day. This book includes over 30 free video modules on the family office industry for you to watch at your own pace over the internet.
1) Single and multi-family office professionals, wealth management/RIA executives, and ultra-wealthy families and HNW individuals who are considering setting up their own family office, virtual family office, or possibly hiring a multi-family office
2) Fund managers, institutional investment consultants, and fund of funds who want to better understand how to more effectively work with family offices
3) CPAs, attorneys, consultants, and placement agents who are looking to better understand the family office landscapeSponsors:
“Attending the Richard Wilson family office seminar was an extremely valuable experience that took the informational content of his book (“The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent”) to an entirely new level. Richard’s vast experience and exposure to family offices worldwide can best be appreciated in the personal interaction of a seminar. Information is exchanged in a manner that protects the confidentiality and privacy of all family offices involved”.
- Karen Owensby, President, Wealth Management Associates, Inc.Risk Free Offer: If you attend this conference and find that you don’t get at least $3,000 of value, the Family Offices Group will give you 100% of your money back on admissions paid. You will also be allowed to keep the copy of the family office book and handouts for your trouble. The Family Offices Group is the only conference and training company that makes this offer because we have worked hard to provide you value during the workshop. We also have included over 75 hours of complimentary audio and video training resources for your benefit to use after the workshop is complete. I look forward to meeting and networking with you at this live workshop, thank you for your time.
Richard Wilson (212) 729-5067
CEO & Founder Family Offices Group
Workshop Participants: Our last family office training workshop at the Harvard club in November of 2012 sold out in just 30 days. We had more than 90 professionals from various backgrounds, including: ultra-wealth families; more than two dozen multi-family offices, RIAs, and wealth management firms; a dozen single family offices; and many attorneys, consultants, and institutional fund managers.
What Are Others Saying About Our Training Workshops? The following are quotes written by some of the 300+ past full day workshop attendees:
"Richard’s workshop was educational, current, and inspiring. We benefited from Richard’s breadth of knowledge as his presentation delved into the granular level, while only providing valuable, relevant information. His stories and anecdotes were woven seamlessly into the presentation." - Justin Browe | Partner, Sage Lane Capital
“The workshop content was relevant and educational, after the workshop my mind was racing with new ideas and ways to improve all aspects of my strategy and implementation of my strategy. Like any great coach or motivator I left the workshop more inspired and with a deeper desire to succeed.” - Jay Robbins, GBS Life Plans
“From a marketing and networking perspective, my time spent today and the cost of the seminar was the best use of my time and money in a very long time.” - Mike Roberts, AJG