Full Day Boston Capital Raising Workshop
Attend a Full Day Capital Raising Workshop in BostonThe Hedge Fund Group is hosting a premier capital raising workshop this September in Boston. At this workshop you will learn how to effectively raise capital from elusive single and multi-family office wealth management firms. If you do not have a targeted approach to raising capital from family offices then you can't afford to miss this full day workshop.
By attending this workshop you will receive training on capital raising best practices, family office marketing, capital networks, and the compliance pitfalls of raising capital from UHNW and HNW investors. Enjoy the fully catered breakfast, lunch, and the peer networking sessions included with your registration. If you'd like to attend this workshop or learn more about how it can improve your capital raising efforts visit this page.
This workshop costs $797 for one participant, $997 for two participants, and it is scheduled for Thursday September 22nd, 2011 from 8:00AM to 4:00PM EST at the Harvard Club of Boston located at 374 Commonwealth Avenue Boston, MA 02215 (Directions)
Seating is Limited Due to Room Size & Catering: As of 8/28/2011, there are just 74 seats left for this event. Seats are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. To register or learn more about this full-day workshop please read below. If you need to print out the details on this workshop please download our workshop brochure in PDF format.
Our team has hosted dozens of workshops and events and we structure them so that no service providers are allowed to participate, no guest speaker pitching is allowed, and we guarantee that you will get massive value from the workshop. If you are not satisfied we will give you all of your money back, no questions asked.
What You Will Gain
If you're still debating whether this conference will help you raise capital, consider what you'd be missing out on (and what your competitors will be learning):
- The 7 Proven Strategies for Raising Capital Every Quarter from family offices and high net worth prospects; these are actionable strategies that anyone can implement to raise more capital.
- The common compliance pitfalls of raising capital in this area including: a live Q & A session with a leading fund compliance attorney with specific experience in crafting capital raising agreements
- Four $100,000 capital raising mistakes are almost always made and how you can avoid those and use these lessons to your advantage
- Some of the capital raising tactics and concepts that we will present include The Capital Raising Funnel, The Angels & Demons Strategy, the Horse Betting Wedge, and the HNW Avatar Model
- 1 full-hour of post-event capital raising strategy and marketing material feedback on your pitch book and marketing materials directly from Richard Wilson. This allows you to apply what you have learned, explain how you are trying to raise capital and get direct email feedback from Richard Wilson on what you should consider changing and improving.
At the Hedge Fund Group, we understand that your time and your money are valuable to you. That is why we have instituted a guarantee that this will be a productive use of your day. If you attend this conference and find that you don’t get at least $5,000 of value, the Hedge Fund Group will give you 100% of your money back. You will also be allowed to keep the e-books and swipe files for your trouble.
You may be wondering how can we afford to make this offer. The Hedge Fund Group can make this offer because we have included so many valuable interviews, reports, tips, strategies, templates and best practices that we are confident you will benefit from this workshop. The last time the Hedge Fund Group offered this workshop not a single person in the crowd requested a refund and everyone received a ton of value from the full-day training workshop. If you are ready to secure your seat for this capital raising workshop simply click here.