Family Office Conference Speaker & Chairman: Richard C. Wilson

Family Office Speaker / Chairman

If you are looking for a family office conference speaker  consider booking me for that responsibility.  I have chaired and spoken at over 50 seminars, conferences, and workshops.  I have also offered several full day workshops so if you need someone who can present well on a variety of topics I can help you.

The family office industry is diverse and dynamic and it takes someone that has worked with many types of family offices to understand how it operates.  I have been working with global family offices for 7+ years, I am publishing a book with Wiley on best practices in the space, and I just interviewed 30 single and multi-family offices this month on how exactly they are allocating capital across their portfolios.

To book me for your next family office or alternative investments conference, or to read 25+ reasons why we should work together for your next conference please click here.






    Tags: family office conference chairman, chairman of conference on family offices, family office speaker, family office speech, speaker on family offices, single family office speaker, multi-family office conference