Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP)
We always get flooded with questions about the process you have to follow in order to earn the CHP designation, so here is an overview of how the program works:
- First, you must register for the program. It costs $975 for both CHP Level 1 and Level 2 if you pay for them both together. The option is to pay for them at separate times which results in the cost being $775 for CHP Level 1 and $675 for CHP Level 2. As you can see, you save around $500 by registering for both levels at once so that is what more than 90% of our participants choose.
- After registering you will automatically be emailed a receipt for your tuition payment that you can use for tax evidence, employer reimbursement, or just your own record keeping.
- Our team will then contact you with a welcome email within one business day, and we will send you a welcome folder in the mail within 10-14 days of your registration, depending on what country you are based in.
- The rest of the hedge fund training program is self-paced and 100% online. You may study 2 hours a week or 20 hours a week, using our study guide, the recommended readings, our practice test, and our exclusive hedge fund video training platform.
- The examination is offered twice a year on June 15th and December 1st so you just need to let us know when you are going to take your examination and we will adjust the roster to reflect that testing date for you. You must score an 80% or higher on this multiple choice and essay test which is offered online through a secure testing website used by hundreds of colleges and universities for online examinations.
- After you complete CHP Level 1 & Level 2 we will send you a certificate in the mail for free to wherever you are based in the world. Over 50% of our participants are from outside of the United States with a growing number in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
p.s. I hope you do at least check out HedgeFundCertification.com, if you have been watching us grow over the years you will note that every time we open for registration we have added new video modules, more study aides, a better study guide, or additional hedge fund job placement services. We will not stop improving the program and we appreciate all of the feedback that we have gotten to date from the community.