Richard Wilson's Background
In June of 2008 I decided to step back and stop raising capital hands-on and start helping other managers raise capital. Here is why:
- In a third party marketing role I can raise capital directly for 2-4 fund managers at any one time but I am asked for help from literally thousands of managers each year. Serving just a handful of those when many needed help did not seem like the right answer.
- My websites on hedge funds, capital raising, and family offices were now getting over 8,000 pageviews a day and I was getting over 150 emails each day from site visitors
- I had learned a lot through my trial and error and previous consulting work, and I wanted to develop a platform through which to share that knowledge.
Each winter I move to Brazil for 2-4 months to meet with fund managers, hold networking events and create new capital raising tools. I will be staying in Sao Paulo, Brazil during most of my visit and if you would like to meet with us for lunch, a networking event, or to discuss your capital raising efforts please let us know. Our goal is to constantly collect feedback on capital raising challenges of fund managers so that we can continue to develop methods, tools, techniques and resources to help double our client's capital raising results.
- Marketing Hedge Funds to Financial Advisors
- Capital Raising Methods & Focus
- Hedge Fund Investors Becoming More Institutional
- Institutional Family Office Investors | Video
- Family Office Database Databases Available
- Hedge Fund Advertising & Marketing Restrictions Ideas
- Third Party Marketing Ban | A New Trend?
Link to This Resource: Richard Wilson's Backgroundhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2009/11/richard-wilsons-background.html