Hedge Funds Gains to Date in 2009Fixed income and mortgage backed arbitrage are coming out as two of the highest performing strategies in the industry. To date hedge funds have returned over 10% to investors while the S & P has returned just over 4 percent to date. Some of the worst performers to date in 2009? ABL Funds and commodity pools. Below is a video on these results, if you are reading this via email and cannot see the embedded video below please click here.
View over 100 videos on hedge funds within our Hedge Fund Video Library.
Related to Hedge Funds Gains to Date in 2009
- Andrew Lo on Hedge Funds + Pension Funds
- Hedge Fund Investments & Risks | Video
- Patrick Fauchier of Fauchier Partners
- Obama Hedge Fund Regulation 2009 2010 2011
- Hedge Fund Macro Fund Performance Video
- Mark Fuchs Interview on Hedge Funds
- Credit Default Swaps Definition & Explanation
Link to This Resource: Hedge Funds Gains to Date in 2009http://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2009/06/hedge-funds-gains-to-date-in-2009.html