What Makes us Unique?
What Makes HedgeFundBlogger.com Unique?
I was on the phone today with a potential guest contributor and we were discussing the differences between my site and other top online hedge fund portals. Here are the top 5 differences:
- We dont' simply regurgitate press releases or report whatever everyone else is reporting. There are 20 websites doing this because and that does not add any value to the conversation. Anyone can subscribe to Google News or Google Alerts and get the same content delivered daily VIA email each day.
- We offer over 500 "how to" articles and educational guides to help hedge fund managers and others in the industry grow their businesses. And we don't charge $1,000- $3,000 a year to access this information.
- We offer a variety of content formats including articles, videos, manager profiles, audio clips, and interviews.
- We get more traffic. HedgeFundBlogger.com is now a top 3 hedge fund portal - getting more traffic than HedgeWorld, Albourne Village, HedgeWeek, Hedge Fund Center, All About Alpha, Institutional Investor.com, Fintag, HedgeFund.net Hedge Fund Research and HedgeFundsReview.
- We are not journalists and we are not structured as a traditional corporation. As part of the Hedge Fund Consulting Group, we operate as a consulting/networking team publishing pertinent facts and helpful tools for the hedge fund industry. On the surface, this may seem like a small detail but we believe it is the reason why our site has become popular. We are not publishing to drive premium subscription sales to the really valuable content, meet article deadlines, or impress our boss. We are writing to facilitate the sharing of relevant information which in turn fosters a better understanding of the hedge fund industry.