Henderson Group PLC
Henderson Group PLC | Hedge Fund Notes
The following piece on Henderson Group PLC is being published as part of our Hedge Fund Tracker Tool, our daily effort to track hedge funds in the industry.
Resource #1: (11.6.08) British fund firm Henderson Group Plc. HGI.L said on Thursday assets under management fell to 51.2 billion pounds ($81.14 billion) in the three months to September, down 3 percent from the previous quarter. Net inflows during the period were 800 million pounds but the firm was hit by declining markets and foreign exchange rate movements which reduced assets by 2.2 billion pounds.
"Worsening market conditions have resulted in a recent pick-up in client redemptions in some of our higher margin businesses," Chief executive Andrew Formica said. "We are managing the business on the assumption that market conditions remain difficult in the short to medium term." Source
Related to Henderson Group PLC | Hedge Fund Tracker Notes:
- Cerberus Capital Management LP
- R3 Capital Partners LP
- Salida Capital | Hedge Fund Notes
- AQR Capital Management, LLC
- Och Ziff Capital Management Group
- Powe Capital Management LP | Rory Powe
- Absolute Capital Management | Jonathan Treacher
- The Blackstone Group | Kailix Advisors
- Tremblant Capital Group | Bret Barakett