Changes at HedgeFundBlogger.comJust a quick note to say thank you to everyone who has been visiting my blog, forwarding it on to co-workers and friends and providing me with valuable resources, guest posts and insights on the market. Over the past 12 months the consistent emails and interest in the content on the site has led to traffic growth from just 800 pageviews of traffic each day to now over 10,000 a day.
Here were my HedgeFundBlogger.com Top 5 new years resolutions:
5. Write 365 articles on hedge funds (Currently 1,000+)
4. Start video blogging and podcasting on a regular basis (1 Video Published, more to come)
3. Get over 1 Million hits to my blog (Done, 200k+ hits/month now)
2. Meet and add value to as many hedge fund professionals as possible (In Process)
1. Build the Linkedin.com-hosted Hedge Fund Group (HFG) from 600 members to over 5,000 members, (Currently at 12,200 Members)
Thanks again and please let me know if you see any type of tool, resource or article which you think I should be publishing and haven't yet. All feedback is appreciated.
If you are interested in advertising on HedgeFundBlogger.com please email us and we can send you a media pack describing exactly where our site visitors come from.
Related to HedgeFundBlogger.com Growth:
- Geographical Hedge Fund Guides
- Hedge Fund Employment Guide
- Financial Certification
- Hedge Fund Forum
- Prime Brokers
- Hedge Fund Software
- Investment Book
- Hedge Fund Terms and Definitions
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Hedge Fund Database
Link to This Resource: HedgeFundBlogger.com Developmenthttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/10/hedgefundbloggercom-development.html