Clinton Capital Management
Clinton Capital, LP | Hedge Fund Notes
The following piece on Clinton Capital Managment LP is being published as part of our Hedge Fund Tracker Tool, our daily effort to track hedge funds in the industry.
Resource #1: (10.28.08)Two hedge funds stepped up pressure on struggling department-store chain Dillard's Inc., calling for the ouster of Chief Executive William Dillard II and other members of his family.
In a letter to three of the company's outside directors, hedge funds Barington Capital Group and Clinton Capital blamed management for the company's poor performance and accused it of self-dealing, nepotism and negligence. Mr. Dillard and several other family members are "overpaid and underqualified for the positions they hold," the hedge-fund managers wrote in the letter, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Read more...
Related to Clinton Capital Management LP | Hedge Fund Notes:
- Geographical Hedge Fund Guides
- Jana Partners | Hedge Fund Notes
- Carlson Capital Management Partners LP | Hedge Fund Notes
- Highland Capital Management | Hedge Fund Notes
- Jabre Capital Partners SA | Philippe Jabre | Hedge Fund Notes
- MedCap Management and Research | Charles Toney
- The NIR Group LLC | Alternative Investments Hedge Fund Notes
- Drake Capital Management LLC | Hedge Fund Notes
- Bonanza Master Fund LP | Hedge Fund Notes
- Lansdowne Partners | Paul Ruddock | Hedge Fund Notes