130/30 Hedge Fund Resources
130/30 hedge funds are one of the fast growing strategies within the hedge fund industry. 130/30 hedge funds are like normal 100% long managers except they are allowed to short 30% of the value of the portfolio and then use those shorting proceeds to go an additional 30% long in the portfolio. The end results is a overall portfolio position of 130% long and 30% short.
The strategy has just recently been gaining more attention and if you are an investor, consultant or on the board of a investment group I thought you might be interested in reading more on 130/30 funds.
- 130/30 Funds Article - What are They?
- A Review of 130/30 Hedge Funds
- PowerPoint Analysis of 130/30 by Watson Wyatt
- Positives an Negatives of investing in a fund using the 130/30 Strategy
- PWC Report on Hedge Fund Growth
Let me know if you have found any other great resources.
Read more articles like this within my Hedge Fund Strategy Guide list of articles.
- Hedge Fund Marketing Guide
- Hedge Fund Terms & Definitions
- Hedge Fund Due Diligence
- Hedge Fund Employment Guide
- Hedge Fund Strategy Guide
- 52 Most Popular Hedge Fund Articles
- Investment Book Reviews
- Geographical Hedge Fund Guides
- Hedge Fund Performance Category
- Miscellaneous Hedge Fund Information