Full Day Hedge Fund Marketing Materials EventThe full day Hedge Fund Marketing Materials Workshop is coming up on Tuesday June 7th, 2011 at the exclusive Buckhead Club in Atlanta, GA. This is a great opportunity to learn from capital raising experts and improve your fundraising techniques.
Attend this workshop for a guaranteed productive day by drastically improving your hedge fund pitch book and due diligence questionnaire (DDQ). Enjoy the fully catered breakfast, lunch, and the networking session included with your registration for free.
This Exclusive Marketing Materials Workshop Will Cover:
- The 23 critical components of a hedge fund pitch book that you must have in place in order to maximize investor response and engagement
- A checklist for what you should have in place for your entire hedge fund marketing campaign including your one pager, single page FAQs, newsletter, website, DDQ, and pitch book
- Exactly what you should NOT place in your pitch book that is probably there right now, avoid this common mistake.
- What your investor avatar looks like, and how understanding this concept will shift your entire marketing approach, making it more focused and effective
- A list of words that you can use in your marketing materials that will jump out at investors, grab their attention, and show them that you understand their concerns and the risks they are considering while investing in your hedge fund.
If you have any questions about our Atlanta workshop on Hedge Fund Marketing Materials or our other services please call Ashley on our team during west coast (PST) business hours at (212) 729-5067 or just reply to this email.
Related to: Hedge Fund Update
- Fund Marketing and Sales Advice
- Free Online Hedge Fund Videos
- Hedge Fund Terms to Know
- Hedge Fund Startup Guide
Link to This Resource: Full Day Workshop on Hedge Fund Marketing Materials & DDQhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2011/05/full-day-workshop-on-hedge-fund.html