Full Day Hedge Fund Marketing Training Session
Limitation: As of 10.15.10 there are currently 14 seats left available for this event which will be sold on a first come first serve basis. To download a printable PDF brochure on this event click here.
Price: We were able to get a larger room for the event and have since cut the price of the event in half.
Benefits of Attending This Event:
- Leave with detailed instructions on 4 hedge fund capital raising strategies that are proven to work and rarely employed
- Find out what the top ten $10,000 hedge fund marketing mistakes are and how you can be sure to avoid each of them
- Detailed instructions on how to position yourself or hedge fund principals as authorities within your asset class or investment strategy
- Leave with clear practical methods of employing psychology of influence and persuasion techniques or “influence weapons” within your capital raising efforts
- Get back to the basics and pick up new capital raising methods including strategies and concepts taken from experts such as Andrew Lo, Robert Cialdini, Wyatt Woodsmall, Brian Tracy, Eben Pagan, Joe Polish, Vern Harnish, and others
- Steal our practical and proven processes, tips, and strategies applied directly to the process of growing relationships with investors and raising more capital for your hedge fund
Bonus Training Modules Just Added To This Event
- Learn how to leverage persuasive writing techniques, models, and formats within your pitch book, newsletters, outgoing emails, and DDQs
- Train your team faster by requesting up to 3 free copies of our 200 Hedge Fund Training Manual published by Wiley in 2010. This manual contains interviews with over 20 experts in capital raising and hedge fund marketing
- Benefit from the advice of 5 marketers who have all raised $100M+ within our Hedge Fund Marketing Audio Expert Interview Series in MP3 Format ($500 Value). This resource will be mailed to each event attendee directly following the event
"Richard’s Hedge Fund Marketing Seminar in NYC was educational, current, and inspiring. We all benefitted from Richard’s breadth of knowledge surrounding the hedge fund marketing arena as his presentation delved into the granular level, while only providing valuable, relevant information. His stories and anecdotes were woven seamlessly into the presentation, serving as both motivational and informative tools."
"It was a pleasure meeting you today at the NYC Hedge Fund Marketing Mechanics Seminar, hosted by you/your firm. I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation and your hedge fund marketing ideas/insight. Again, thank you for hosting such an informative and thought-provoking event. I look forward to attending future events held by your firm."- Justin Browe, Founding Partner Sage Lane Capital
"Richard Wilson’s expert knowledge and current insights about the hedge fund universe provided an invaluable check list of the dos and don’ts in hedge fund marketing."- Mike Krumenacker, Director of Business Development & Investor Relations at Taum Sauk Capital Management
Typical Hedge Fund Marketing Costs:- Johanna Thornblad, Meridian Fund Managers
- Hedge Fund Marketer Compensation ($50K+)
- Hedge Fund Investor Directories of Contact Details ($3,000)
- Typical Hedge Fund Marketing Consultant ($300+ per hour)
- Cost of This Event: $470 (7 Hours of Training by a Hedge Fund Marketing Consultant)
- Cost of not raising capital: Lower profitability, laying off team members, or fund closure
Learn more and register for this event: http://HedgeFundMarketingMechanics.com/Workshop.html