Hedge Fund Mastermind Group Starting

Hedge Fund Mastermind Group Starting


I belong to a few mastermind groups which help me constantly improve my capital raising and marketing skills.

What is a mastermind group? A Mastermind Group is a group of peers within a specific industry such as hedge funds who touch base every 1-2 weeks and share lessons learned in their business, problems they are facing, and new strategies they are implementing to grow further towards meeting their career or business goals.

I was approached by a HedgeFundBlogger.com subscriber at a recent marketing conference in L.A. who suggested that we start a Hedge Fund Mastermind Group within the Hedge Fund Group.  I have been debating on whether to do so for some time now and would like to get some feedback from you as my blog reader.

If we were to start one I would imagine that we would focus on sharing hedge fund operational improvement tips, capital raising strategies, and employee recruitment and management tips.  

Are you interested? How many times a month would you want to join a conferenced phone call or webinar for such a group? My email is Richard@Hedgefundgroup.org

Thanks for your feedback, the response will determine whether we move forward here or not.

Related to: Hedge Fund Mastermind Group

Tags: Hedge Fund Mastermind, Hedge Fund Mastermind Group, Hedge Fund Mastermind Sessions, Join a Hedge Fund Mastermind, Hedge Fund Group Mastermind Online, Online Hedge Fund Mastermind