Hedge Funds Performance April
Hedge Funds Show Positive Performance in April 2010
- Through April, the HFN Hedge Fund Aggregate Index stood 3.91% above the pre-2008 financial crisis peak set back in October 2007.
- Hedge fund assets increased an estimated +1.60% to $2.299 trillion in April.
- Investors allocated a net $7.67 billion to hedge funds in April and performance accounted for an additional $28.52 billion resulting in a total assets increase of $36.18 billion during the month.
- Investor flows were positive in April for the 11th month in the last 12. There was a slight outflow in December 2009 due to year-end redemption trends.
- The Core Growth Rate (% increase in assets due solely to investor flows) was +0.34% in April.
- Total hedge fund assets are an estimated $638 billion below their peak set in Q2 2008. Source
Related to: Hedge Funds Performance April
- Hedge Fund Tracker Tool
- Fund Marketing and Sales Advice
- Top Hedge Fund Managers
- Free Online Hedge Fund Videos
- Careers & Employment Guide
- Hedge Fund Holdings & Securities Analysis
- Hedge Fund Terminology
- Geographical Guides
- Hedge Fund Startup Tools
Link to This Resource: Hedge Funds Performance Aprilhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2010/05/hedge-funds-performance-april.html