Get Your Hedge Fund Mentioned in My Book

Hedge Fund Book Interviews


Want to have your fund mentioned in my book?

I am currently writing a book to be published in May 2010 by Wiley.  The book will be called, "The Hedge Fund Book: A Training Manual for Hedge Fund Professionals and Capital Raising Executives"

I am in need of some additional hedge fund manager interviews to create more case studies for this book.  If you are a hedge fund manager, or work for a hedge fund or fund of hedge fund and would be open to an anonymous or open name email or phone based interview we would love to include some of the challenges you have overcome, lessons you have learned, or resources discovered within my book.

If you are open to such an interview please email me today at Richard@HedgeFundGroup.org.

Bonus:  Anyone who completes an email-based interview for my book can gain free access to Hedge Fund Premium for 1 year ($327 Value)

Related to Get Your Hedge Fund Into my Book

Tags: Hedge Fund Book Interview, publicity for my hedge fund, hedge fund public relations tip, hedge fund public relations opportunity, hedge fund press exposure, hedge funds, hedge fund