Mark Bloom Case
North Hills Management LLC FraudAnother case of hedge fund fraud detailed below:
Mark Bloom, owner of the New York- based firm North Hills Management LLC, was accused by U.S. regulators of “systemically looting” a fund with clients including a charitable trust supporting children’s schools.
Bloom, 57, misappropriated more than $13 million after helping to raise about $30 million from investors from 2001 to 2007 for the fund of hedge funds North Hills LP, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said in a lawsuit at federal court in Manhattan today. source
Read dozens of articles on hedge fund regulations, compliance and fraud cases within our Hedge Fund Regulation Corner.
Related to Mark Bloom North Hills Management LLC Fraud Case
- Westgate Capital Management LLC James Nicholson Fraud
- Steven Walsh & Paul Greenwood Futures Fraud Case
- Daren Palmer Ponzi Scheme Fraud Case Notes
- Sir Allen Stanford Fraud Case SEC Charges
- Bernard Madoff Case & Hedge Fund Fraud
Link to This Resource: Mark Bloom North Hills Management LLC Fraud Casehttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2009/03/mark-bloom-north-hills-management-llc.html