Marketing Q & A
Third Party Marketing Q & A
Question: Is third party marketing only for hedge funds?
Answer: After working in the industry for several years the clear answer to this question is no. Just within my career I have helped market and represent a wide variety of diverse clients which included a $1B+ South African Fund of Fund, an $80B+ long only manager, a $24B+ long only manager, multiple long/short hedge funds and one ETF product. All of this was within just two different firms.
A recent survey presented within the Preqin Global Hedge Fund Investor book showed that 14.3% of all third party marketing firms surveyed represent both private equity and hedge fund clients, as there are often overlaps in relationships at the firm level while looking to raise assets for both of these types of managers.
For more hedge fund marketing and sales related questions please see our Hedge Fund & Investment Marketing & Sales Tips Section. For more third party marketing related information please see ThirdPartyMarketing.com
Related to Is Third Party Marketing Only For Hedge Funds?
- Hedge Fund Marketing Tools
- Marketing to Institutional Investors
- Hedge Fund Pitch Book | Marketing Materials
- Hedge Fund Public Relations
- Hedge Fund Seed Capital
- Marketing Hedge Funds to Financial Advisors
- Hedge Fund Media Exposure
- Hedge Fund Advertising & Marketing Restrictions | Ideas
- Hedge Fund Marketing Plan
- Raising New Hedge Fund Capital During the Crisis