Qualitative Due Diligence
Qualitative Hedge Fund Due Diligence
Here is a short article excerpt from a piece discussing the growing importance of due diligence on more of a qualitative rather than quantitative level.
The new hedge fund reality places even greater emphasis on due diligence, but it doesn’t mean that investors should start ignoring or abandoning the alternative asset class.Read over 20 additional articles on due diligence within our Hedge Fund Due Diligence Guide.
This was part of the message presented to investors today at the Managed Funds Association conference in Key Biscayne, Fla., by Meredith Jones, managing director of PerTrac Financial Solutions LLC of New York.
“I think quantitative analysis tools are great, but without critical thinking skills, it’s just math,” she said. “Qualitative analysis is clearly more important than it’s ever been.” source
Related to: Kynikos Associates | James Chanos | Hedge Fund Notes
- Hedge Fund Regulation Corner | Compliance & Law Notes
- SEC on Hedge Fund Regulation
- Hedge Fund Risk Analysis
- Hedge Fund Fraud | SEC & Hedge Funds Fraud Case
- Hedge Fund Due Diligence Tips
- Due Diligence for High Net Worth Clients
- Investment Due Diligence
- Risks of hedge fund investing & portfolio management
- How long should hedge fund due diligence take?
Link to This Resource: Qualitative Hedge Fund Due Diligencehttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2009/02/qualitative-hedge-fund-due-diligence.html