Hedge Fund Performance 2009
Hedge Fund Industry Performance in 2009
(HedgeFundBlogger.com) It is rare to find a website or mainstream news source in this market that mentions anything positive about the hedge fund industry.
It is even harder to find anyone who agrees with me that hedge funds will bounce back as strong or stronger than ever in 2009/2010. Despite that I just found this article by Dealbreaker on why he believes 2009 will be the year of the hedge fund. Here are his 5 reasons why:
- There is a lot of cash sitting around
- Lots of poor performing hedge funds have been taken out of the game
- Proprietary desks are dropping like flys
- Nobody trusts the large institutions anymore
- All the big winners in 2008 were hedge funds.
Tags: Hedge Fund Performance 2009, Hedge Fund Industry Performance in 2009