What is a Family Office?
What is a Family Office? | Wealth Management
I just found a PDF on family offices which lays out 5 differences between wealth management firms and family offices. Since I get many questions related to what family offices do and how marketers can reach them I thought this list may help:
Top 5 Differences Between Wealth Management & Family Offices
- Clients informed of all the risks and advantages of every decision, thus empowering them to understand the impact of the choices they make and the effect on their long-term goals. They provide sophisticated investment advice and
- implementation to meet the customized needs of taxable families with complex wealth structures. They add value by working collaboratively,
- combining internal resources with a client’s team of advisors to develop unique solutions to challenges that cross disciplines, such as estate, tax, risk management and similar fields.They provide leadership in family governance and
- education, a critical factor in preparing future generations for the complex obligations of wealth management and preservation. They take care of the day-to-day demands that
- wealth can impose, relieving family members of many routine worries and burdens.
Related to What is a Family Office? | Wealth Management
Link to This Resource: What is a Family Office? | Wealth Managementhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/12/what-is-family-office-wealth-management.html