Hedge Funds in New Jersey
New Jersey Hedge Fund Guide | 1 Pager
Here is a short collection of articles on the hedge fund industry in New Jersey. I am always looking for more valuable online tools and resources to add to these geographical hedge fund guides. If you have a white paper or PowerPoint that I can include here please send me an email and I will post it for everyone's benefit.
- Resource for Hedge Fund related jobs in New Jersey
- The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) announced today that on April 22, 2008, a federal court in New Jersey entered a statutory restraining order against defendant Robert J. Sucarato d/b/a New York Financial Company (NYFC), freezing assets under Sucarato’s control, prohibiting the destruction of documents, and requiring Sucarato to account for assets. Read more...
- New Jersey Division of Investment, Trenton, can retain its $9.1 billion investment in hedge fund strategies, but external managers cannot make investment decisions for the division, according to a state appeals court ruling. Read more...
- Public pension funds have taken heat lately for a slew of problems. From New York to Ohio, critics have lambasted them for inadequate disclosure, mismanagement, and promises to retirees that could leave taxpayers holding the bag. So it seems an odd time for a smallish fund to plunge deeply into hedge funds and other risky so-called alternative investments. Read more...
Related to New Jersey Hedge Fund Guide | Hedge Funds in New Jersey:
- Geographical Hedge Fund Guides
- Washington D.C. Hedge Fund Guide
- New York Hedge Fund Guide
- Connecticut Hedge Fund Guide
- Texas Hedge Fund Guide
- San Francisco Hedge Fund Guide
- California Hedge Fund Guide
- Chicago Hedge Fund Guide
- Boston Hedge Fund Guide
Link to This Resource: New Jersey Hedge Fund Guide | Hedge Funds in New Jerseyhttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-jersey-hedge-fund-guide-hedge-funds.html