CFA Study Tips
I get a lot of emails from hedge fund professionals professionals looking for networking or studying tips while earning their CFA designation. Here are some tips contributed by one of these individuals:
Top 5 CFA Level 1 tips
- Focus on biggest "bang for bucks" sections (Check the LOS guide but it should be FSA, Asset Valuation, Econ)
- Familiarize yourself with Ethics "way of thinking" early on
- Start taking practice exams at least a month before the exam (CFA institute has free and $50 exams on its website)
- Beware of timing : Take at least two timed practice exams - 90 secs per question
- On the day of the exam: Start with your favorite sections
Have any tips you would like to contribute? I can be emailed at Richard@RichardCWilson.com.
If you have a need for a CFA designated financial analyst at your hedge fund please send me an email and I'll connect you with the long/short fund analyst that put these tips together for me.
If you would like to view some additional CFA resources please visit bionicturtle.com. The Bionic Turtle is registered with the CFA Institute as an Approved Provider of professional development programs.
Subscribe To this Blog via Email Or RSS
Articles Related to "Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Study Tips":
1. Hedge Fund Books
2. Hedge Fund Investments
3. Download Hedge Fund Blog Book
4. Fund of Hedge Funds
5. Hedge Fund Jobs
Related Terms: CFA Study Tips, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Designation, CFA Test Prep, Preparing for the CFA Test, Study Materials for the CFA, Studying for the Chartered Financial Analyst Examination
Link to This Resource: Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Study Tipshttp://richard-wilson.blogspot.com/2008/02/chartered-financial-analyst-cfa-study.html