Limited Investment Partnership | What are Limited Investment Partnerships?
Limited Investment Partnerships Many hedge funds are structured as limited partnerships, which are business organizations managed by one or more general partners who are liable for the fund's debts and obligations. The investors in such a structure are limited partners who do not participate in day-to-day operations and are liable only to the extent of their investments.
Hedge Fund Videos | 30+ Free Videos on Hedge Funds
Service Provider Directory
- Hedge Fund Auditors | Hedge Fund Marketing Tools
- Investor Contact Details | Hedge Fund Designation
- Hedge Fund Attorney | Prime Brokers | Hedge Fund Conferences
- Investment Banking Services | Information Technology Services
- Investment Consultants | Hedge Fund Administrators
- Hedge Fund Compliance | Hedge Fund Software | Hedge Fund Data
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers | Hedge Fund Accountants
- Investment Research | Hedge Fund Recruiters
Directory of Hedge Fund Services